Sunday, July 1, 2007

so a neutron walks into a bar....

weather: 76°F
reading: miss julia's school of beauty

...orders a drink and asks the bartender how much he owes him. the bartender looks at him and says, "For you? No charge."

so apparently this is how i prep myself for a monday morning at work. instead of crawling in bed so that i can have a semblance of competence, i decided to stay awake and tell myself stupid chemistry jokes while creating a new blog. ah well. with my job, i have to find some way of making myself laugh.

luckily it will be a short work week, what with the 4th of july and me possibly getting my wisdom teeth out on friday morning. they sure as heck better not expect me to work this weekend if i do. the other tech can work a saturday for once. she's going to have a rude awakening when school starts up again and i can't work as much. so much for her being able to take 2 days off a week while i'm stuck working 45 hour weeks.

one last thing before i go.

i hate weddings.

No comments: